Skin & Coat Omega Chews
A perfect combination of ingredients to help restore & maintain your dog's skin and coat!
• Vitamin E promotes skin health.
• Vitamin C protects against free radical damage.
• Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil (Omega 3) helps promote skin & coat health.
• 5-Strain Probiotic Blend supports a healthy gut microbiome for nutrient absorption.
• Zinc boosts the immune system.
• Biotin helps nourish the skin, coat, and nails.
Allergy & Immunity Immune Chews
A perfect combination of ingredients to help soothe seasonal allergies & itchy skin!
• Colostrum helps relieve allergies.
• Prebiotics & 6-Strain Probiotic Blend promote nutrient absorption, giving an immunity boost.
• Apple Cider Vinegar helps soothe itchiness & dry skin.
• BettaBerries ® Antioxidant Blend & Vitamin E helps boost the immune system to support histamine response.
• Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil (Omega 3) helps support the immune system with a high source of Omega-3 fatty acids.
Made with natural
ingredients, nothing artificial.
No added chicken, grain,
corn, or soy.
Endorsed by vets and
Made in a kitchen that is powered by solar energy… sustainability matters!
Made with love in USA in an FDA registered and SQF certified
You can rotate between supplements any way you please. The only thing we recommend is sticking to the number of chews per day based on your dog’s weight. For example, let’s say your dog weighs 35 pounds. Based on the feeding instructions, you should give your dog 2 chews per day. You can give 1 chew of Dr Woow’s Skin & Coat and 1 chew of Dr Woow’s Digestion. Bottom line, you can mix and match however you please, but the total number of chews per day should be based on your dog’s weight.
Dr Woow supplements were formulated by top pet nutritionists. We looked at breakthrough research to take each supplement to the next level of innovation. Each ingredient was carefully selected for a specific benefit it provides to the overall formulation. We also made sure to test the palatability of our soft chews so that all formulas taste like treats to dogs yet provide a high level of efficacy.
Dr Woow supplements include top-quality vitamins that help boost a dog’s overall wellness and support specific health ailments. Like humans, supplements complement a daily diet and add additional benefits to a dog’s wellbeing.
Dr Woow soft chews are formulated for all life stages, including puppies through senior dogs. We recommend starting from an early age because preventative nutrition is the key to long-term health.