When Fido goes from firm to flimsy, lets explore our favorite topic soft stools and diarrhea in dogs!
Imagine that you are out for pleasant walk outside in with your furry best friend in spring, taking sight of all of the new smells and flowers around. All of the sudden, Fido drops a little something on the grass, and by little, we mean soft, really really soft. You notice that your BFFs pup is not a firm as it once upon a time was, and you start to get worrisome. Don't freet!!! We've got the inside scoop on what can cause your dog to have a soft stool or a diarrhea and what you can do to help its gut be healthier. Let's dive and find out why Fido's firm poop has gone soft and what we can do to get him back on track.
When a change in diet brings on the runs...
We all have been there, we switch up one item in our dogs diet, thinking we are doing them a favor and then all of the sudden they're experiencing a bit of a digestive distress and you find yourself cleaning the floors.
- Changes in diet: changes in diet can cause digestive upsets that lead to soft stools or diarrhea make sure that if you are introducing any new products to your dogs diet you introduce them slowly and make changes seamlessly.
- Inadequate nutrition: not giving your pup all of the nutrients for a balance nutrition also has its negative effect. Ensure that your dog is getting all of its nutrients and when it doubt consult your local vet.
- Food intolerance or allergy: like humans dogs have allergies and some ingredients may cause your dog to an adverse reaction, that may lead to soft stools or diarrhea. Check with your vet for any possible allergies that you might be unaware. At Dr Woow we made sure that our products are allergens free and they contain no added chicken, soy, wheat, or corn specially since our little Baily is allergic to those we made sure that our products do not contain any of that.
Tummy Troubles Caused by Parasites & Infections
Uh-oh Fido got some unwanted guest on his belly. Intestinal parasites and bacteria's are some of the major causes of soft stools and diarrhea. Which is why Dr Woow Pre, Pro, Post Biotic aims to bring all beneficial bacteria in one soft chew to kick out all of the bad bacteria out of their system.
- Intestinal parasites: common intestinal parasites such as roundworms, hookworms and tapeworms can cause diarrhea in dogs. Dr Woow Digestive Chews is full of prebiotics and probiotics that will allow your pup to grow beneficial bacteria to fight parasites.
- Bacterial infections: Bacteria's such as salmonella or E.coli can also cause your pup to get a digestive upset. Dr Woow Digestive Chews can help prevent and manage bacterial infections thanks to its pre, pro post biotic properties.
- Medical conditions: if your dog suffers from colitis, pancreatitis, liver or kidney disease it may lead to digestive problems and diarrhea in your pup.
- Stress and anxiety: When in stress or anxious situation soft stools or diarrhea can happen. The best solution for this is understanding the situation that is making your pup have diarrhea try to prevent it and ensure that your pup's gut is healthy to prevent or lower the possibilities of a diarrhea.
Going from Uh-oh to Wow! How can Dr Woow Pre, Pro, & Post Can Give Your Pup the Runs... for the Right Reasons!
Aren't you tired of seeing your dog struggle with soft stool and diarrhea? So are we and we know that our digestive chews are exactly what the vet ordered! The powerful combination of prebiotics, probiotics, and postbiotics can support a healthy gut microbiome and reduce the risk of a digestive upset including soft stools and diarrhea. Here are a couple of ways Dr Woow Digestion chews will help your dog:
- Improve gut health: Dr Woow Pre, Pro, Post Biotic Soft Chews contain all the necessary biotics for a healthy gut microbiome, while improving the digestion process and reducing the risk of soft stools or diarrhea.
- Balances gut flora: Our soft chews promote the growth of good gut bacteria balancing the gut flora and helping to prevent digestive upsets.
- Supports Immune system: The postbiotic blend in our soft chews will support your pups immune system and help to prevent infections and digestive upsets.
- Convenient and easy to give that taste like treats: Our soft chews are 3 grams each and are easy to break apart so that every pup regardless of size can enjoy our functional and tasty soft chews.
Soft stools or diarrhea may due to many reasons but Dr Woow Pre, Pro, Post Biotic its the all in one solution for your pup as it will balance the gut flora, improve gut health, and support the immune system. So what do you think? Are you ready to take a bite and be part of teh Dr Woow fam with our digestive chews.